Please note: Payment for booking the RES & SES 2023 Annual Conference is via credit or debit card. If you can only pay via invoice, please contact email@example.com for assistance.
Booking for more than one person: You can book for multiple people. We do recommend you review the booking form and gather all the information you need, as anything you are missing will result in you having to abandon all bookings and start again.
SES members: select a non-member rate then use the coupon code to receive a member ticket price, coupon codes were emailed to SES members via Wiley in December, if you dont have the code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RES Annual Conference is the Royal Economic Society’s flagship event. In 2023 the RES and Scottish Economic Society (SES) are joining forces to deliver one combined conference. Each year, both Societies bring together hundreds of economists to present and discuss the latest economic research.
As we return to an in-person conference, we are delighted that the University of Glasgow will be hosting the event in their fantastic new facilities on campus.
The RES & SES welcome keynotes from:
- Hahn Lecture; Prof. Leah P. Boustan, Princeton University
- Sargan Lecture; Prof. Francis X. Diebold, University of Pennsylvania
- RES Presidential Address; Prof. Dame Carol Propper, Imperial College, London
- Tercentenary Adam Smith Lecture; Prof. Raghuram Rajan, Chicago Booth
- Economic Journal Lecture; Prof. Valerie Ramey, University of California
- The SES President’s Lecture; Prof. Dani Rodrik, Harvard University
- The SES Economic Policy Lecture; Prof. Silvana Tenreyro, LSE, Bank of England
Virtual Conference Tickets
If you are unable to attend the conference in-person, we are now pleased to be able to host all eight keynote sessions online. Ticket holders can watch all keynotes live.
|Virtual conference ticket:
|Virtual confernece ticket (PhD Students):
In-person conference tickets - SOLD OUT
|With early bird discount
|Full conference - PhD Student
Joint member bundle - Full conference
|Joint member bundle - One day
|Joint member bundle - Full conference PhD Student
*In 2023 we are offering a joint membership bundle for those wishing to attend the RES and SES Conference and become a member. Bundle includes: Conference attendance, membership for 12 months (from the date of booking) to both the Royal Economic Society and the Scottish Economic Society.